Croeso i Dosbarth Melyn
My name is Miss Hurley, I am the class teacher and Mrs Davey is the support assistant in our class. We have a mixed reception/Year 1 class.
Our Spring Term theme is Around the World in 80 Days.
We will be focusing on three key texts :
The Gingerbread Man (Ladybird)
Dilwyn the Welsh Dragon by Langley-Swain
Night, Night, Wales by Katherine Sully
Our Autumn Term theme was Exploration.
We read a range of books including Little Red, We're Going on a Bear Hunt and Twas the Night Before Christmas.
Aims of Dosbarth Melyn:
- To become more independent.
- Able to work with others and independently.
- Become more confident.
- Motivated, enthused, eager learners through small focus groups in Literacy and Mathematics.
- Ready for the next steps in their education.
- Able to review previous learning, acquire new skills and have lots of fun along the way!