Croeso i Dosbarth Gwyrdd
My name is Mrs Chinnock, I am the class teacher and Mrs Richards is the support assistant in our Year 2 class.
Our theme this Autumn Term is Exploration.
We will be reading a range of books including Little Red, We're Going on a Bear Hunt and Twas the Night Before Christmas.
Aims of Dosbarth Gwyrdd
- To develop pupils independence and confidence.
- For pupils to be happy, have fun and continue to grow their love for learning!
- To develop pupils Literacy, Numeracy and Digital Competency skills.
- To build on pupils social skills through communicating and working with others.
- Reviewing previous learning, acquiring new skills